The website landoftoys.gr is an online commercial store selling products via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company with the name PAICHNIDOUPOLI, based in Naxos Chora, 84300 and legally represented Tax ID 045175471, Naxos Tax Office and e-mail address email@example.com, telephone line of the online store: 2285027127, (hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark PAICHNIDOUPOLI which is located at the email address landoftoys.gr. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as “visitor” and / or “user” or “customer” depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or places and orders and sells products and services) shall be deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms set forth herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his responsibility to refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Information provided & amp; Products
BUSINESS is committed to the accuracy, truthfulness and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of its identity
BUSINESS as well as the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not obliged to compensate for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the non-availability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. In no case is the COMPANY liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or any permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
In contracts in which the supplier delivers the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer when he or a third party designated by the consumer and different from the carrier has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer upon delivery to the carrier, if the carrier has been instructed by the consumer to transport the goods and this option has not been offered by the supplier, without prejudice to the consumer’s rights vis-.-Vis the carrier.
Intellectual property rights
All content in the online store, including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license for its own exclusive needs andfor the operation of the online store. It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia listed and describing the online store under the trademark PAICHNIDOUPOLI or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant legal entities. brands. Their use in the online store does not in any case provide a license or right to use them by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and transactional ethics. It is obliged not to use the online store with the brand PAICHNIDOUPOLI for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to the COMPANY or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
3. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements),
4. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any third party;
5. sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy, or equip the operation any computer software or hardware,
6. intentional or unintentional breach of applicable law or regulations;
7. harassment of third parties in any way,
8. collect or store personal data about other users.
PAHNIDOUPOLI, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not modify the website and its elements in any way or reproduce or present them in public, or distribute or otherwise use the website and its elements for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by the present.
Links to the landoftoys.gr website
The links that are included in the online store, lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to go from it (online store) to websites of third party providers, companies, etc. These related websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. BUSINESS is not responsible for internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in its online store, only to facilitate the use of the online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor / customer and the fact that they are addressed in the online store does not imply states that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.
THE COMPANY, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The landoftoys.gr website is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain areas, the current Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH). The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the website landoftoys.gr, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by landoftoys.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed. their orders. The information collected by landoftoys.gr through the website aims to measure its traffic number, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Landoftoys.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to landoftoys.gr the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
Landoftoys.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the Information. Landoftoys.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from landoftoys.gr, (3) data that the user gives us in participations of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) data that the user gives us for activation of telephony and internet services, (5) data that the user user gives us when connecting through another platform (applications ios, android, Facebook, Google). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Landoftoys.gr makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by landoftoys.gr, (iv) special offers of landoftoys.gr, (v) activation of telephone or internet service, (vi) receipt of gifts after a lottery. You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from landoftoys.gr by sending your request via e-mail to the email address email@example.com
Access to Information. Each order processing requires the collection of personal information to deliver or book an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the debit of which proof of identification of legal holder is required for the first and only time is ensured in each case. Any supporting document and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of landoftoys.gr. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of landoftoys.gr for the reasons mentioned above. Landoftoys.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its users-clients with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can landoftoys.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which have been collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of a court decision).
Use of personal data
Use of Customer Data for Advertising Purposes In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have used. interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing the loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and information systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much more easily what you are looking for.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of landoftoys.gr
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Landoftoys.gr may use the functions of Google Analytics for display ads (eg, repeat marketing, Google Display Network appearance reports, etc.). Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web opt-out options available.
Landoftoys.gr complies with the Google AdWords Interest Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories and:
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
Processing of children’s personal data
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we notice that a child’s personal data has been collected by mistake, we will delete this data without undue delay.
Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. . For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correct, Modify, or Delete Information
Landoftoys.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to landoftoys.gr. If you choose to delete information, landoftoys.gr will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user, landoftoys.gr will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact landoftoys.gr via www.landoftoys.gr or via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of landoftoys.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
Landoftoys.gr is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. Landoftoys.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses 256bit TLS technology. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (TLS) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and their use is recommended for the connection to the website of landoftoys.gr.
We apply the appropriate level of security and we have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated, whenever necessary, to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. BUSINESS will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
1. Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
2. Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concern you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data that we hold or control and that are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account at landoftoys.gr
3. Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, if
– You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify the accuracy, – The processing is illegal and you ask to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data, – We no longer need your personal data, but you you need to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or – You have an objection to processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
4. Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not by you directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
5. Portability right: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
6. Right to delete: You can ask us to delete your personal data, where – personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right – processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation , which requires elaboration by us – in particular for lawful obligations – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
7. Right of objection: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legal reasons and a vested interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you oppose the company processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict processing by us.
8. Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
9. Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
10. Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
11. Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information due to the identification you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies, – data collected by social media if you have posted a comment under a pseudonym it is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information enabling you to be identified.
12. Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail. (email@example.com)
Protect your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legal provisions.
In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains files that contain information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (eg via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by landoftoys.gr
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.